Saturday, 8 October 2011
using the book and results found
I read the book The power of subconscious mind. I believed in the powerr of the subconscious mind.I used it in two situations myself. I had a bone growth on my heal. Found it difficult to move. I decided to use the power of subconscious mind. I believed that the subconcious mind who has created my body will recreate me. I thanked God for the healing. I believed I am healed. Lo and behold my bone growth disappeared. I also used it in my son's result. I believed that my son has passed and he is getting a job . I thanked god for my sons success. My son who is just average passed his exams and also found a job. I could feel the happiness in my subconscience.So I have started using in many situations because I know what I want. I believe that i have got it and I also thank my subconscious mind for getting it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment